Ownmynest.com is owned and operated by Tremizo Limited (“we/us”).
Tremizo Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09950169 and registered address at 28 Moss Bank, Cambridge CB4 1UR.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms then you must not use the Site. If you are not 16 years old or over, you should not use the Site.
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
In these Terms, “User/Users” means any third party that accesses the Site and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the Site in connection with the provision of such services; “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site, including any such content uploaded by Users.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
We are the owner of all Content included on the Site. By continuing to use the Site you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without our prior written permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without our written permission.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through Site any content that:
- is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law;
- may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
You represent and warrant:
- that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate;
- that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and
- that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without our permission.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on the Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Site (“Service”) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the Site.
The information available on the Site is intended for general information purposes only and sets out our understanding of any chosen subject matter at the time of first publication. It is not intended to constitute advice or guidance upon which you may rely and is not a substitute for professional, financial, care, legal or tax advice based on your personal circumstances.
All Users are advised to seek independent professional advice before acting on anything contained on the Site.
Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Site.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.